A tough and durable man-made abrasive characterized by the long life and wear resistance of its cutting edges. It offers enormous penetrating strength, even at high speeds.
- Ferrous metals, hardwood, and aluminum.
The hardest and sharpest of the manufactured abrasives. Because of its extreme sharpness, the bluish-black abrasives grain permits fast stock removal and cool cut.
- Non-ferrous metals: ie. brass, aluminum, and bronze.
- Non-metallics: glass, rubber, plastic, and stone.
- The final finish on wood and stainless steel.
- Abrasive planing particle board
- Cast iron
About Floor Sanding Pads:
- A non-aggressive pad for polishing a clean, dry floor. They can be used on any surface, but are not designed for high-speed applications. Also used for screen sanding.
- Slightly less aggressive wet stripping pad. Quickly cuts through the old finish, dirt, and build-up. High resiliency helps to conform to uneven floors.
- A conventional, multi-purpose pad for wet and dry buffing and daily cleaning. Quickly cleans and removes scuff marks and enhances floor appearance.
- Heavy-duty deep scrubbing pad is ideal for scrub and recoat applications. Removes worn or damaged floor finish. Ideal for square sheet sanding of decks and patios
- Aggressive, heavy-duty pad for wet stripping performance. Quickly cuts through the old finish, dirt, and build-up. High resiliency helps to conform to uneven floors.